Union Public Service Commission UPSC is Inviting to Apply Online Application Form for UPSC NDA 2021. So, this post is regarding how to apply for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 Online Form 2021. Interested candidates can find all the details below.
Apply for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 Online Form 2021
- Last Date for Registration: 29/06/2021 and before 6 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 29/06/2021
- Exam Date: 14/11/2021
- Admit card: 10/2021
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST: NA
- Payment Modes: Net banking, credit card, debit card, UPI, etc
- candidates should be born in the range 02/01/2003 – 01/01/2006 only.
- there is some age relaxation also refer to the full notification.
Steps to fill the form:
This form is in two parts. So first fill the first one with all the details and note down the registration no.
- Photo and Signature Upload
- Filling Remaining Part of Form
- Fee Payment & Submit Application Form
- Print Application Form
Please be prepared with the following documents before filling the form with specified sizes.
- Photograph (20KB-300KB)
- Signature (20KB-300KB)
- Any identity proof (Aadhar card, Pan Card, and driving license, etc)
- Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB in size for the photograph and signature.
- photo identity card document in PDF format only. The digital size of the PDF file should not exceed 300 KB and must not be less than 20 KB.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the UPSC NDA 2021.
- Kindly check all the provided details before submitting the form.
- If you are applicable to pay the fee then pay it. without paying the fee application form will not be considered.
- At last please take a print of your submitted form.
To apply click here.