Hey, Everyone welcome back again with another job opportunity. Today I will share about Gauhati High Court Recruitment. Gauhati High Court(GHC) has released an advertisement for the Recruitment of 22 vacancies in Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021-22 Assam Judicial Service Grade III vacancy.
Name of post: Assam Judicial Service, Grade III.
No of posts: 22
Vacancy: UR: 13, SC: 4, STP: 3, STH: 2
Eligibility Criteria of Gauhati High Court Recruitment: A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
Educational Qualification: Must be the holder of a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by law in India.
Selection Process of Gauhati High Court Recruitment for Assam Judicial Service.
- Firstly, The Competitive Examination shall consist of a Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Main (Written) Examination and a Viva Voce/ Interview.
- secoundly, Those candidates who will secure 60% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main Examination:
- Moreover, Provided that the ratio on the basis of which the candidates will be called for the Main (Written) Examination shall be 1:10. (for one post 10 candidates will be called).
- All candidates who obtain 60% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing at least 45% marks in individual Paper-I, II, III & IV and minimum 35% marks in the Official Language Paper (Paper-V) shall be eligible for Viva-Voce:
- Provided that Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates who obtain 50% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing minimum 40% marks in individual Paper-I, II, III & IV and minimum 35% marks in the language paper (Paper V) shall be called for Viva Voce.
- The marks secured in the language paper shall be qualifying in nature and shall not be counted in the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the examinations for the purpose of final selection. The ratio in which the candidates will be called for viva voce/interview is 1:3 (3 candidates against 1 post) subject to marks obtained as stated above.
Interview/ Viva Voce: 50 Marks.
The candidates shall have to secure minimum 60% marks in the interview.
The final evaluation will be in order of merit subject to overall suitability of the candidate.
Application fee is to be paid as stated below
# SC/ ST: Rs.250/-
# Others: Rs.500/-
# PWD: Nil.
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Grade AJS Recruitment 2021
Candidates who fulfil the requisite criteria can submit their online application forms, by visiting Gauhati High Court website www.ghconline.gov.in before 28/06/2021 or else click on the link below.
- Submission of online application starts from: 11.06.2021 from 3.00 pm
- Last date for submission of online application: 28.06.2021 till 5.00 pm
- Last date for payment of fees: 01.07.2021 till bank transaction hour
Thank you. Stay safe, stay tuned for more..