Hello everyone, welcome back to Lets See Tech. Today I am going to share How to Install MIUI 12 Control Center on any MIUI 11 Devices (NO ROOT) without any root and bootloader unlocking. So guys without further delay lets get started. As we all know MIUI 12 global stable update start to rolling out the users. Some of the users may get the update too early or lately. The user interface of MI phone is famous for its features. But many users still not getting updates, they just want to experience the MIUI 12 features especially control center and notification style as soon as possible. So guys today I am going to share an app which is developed by TreyDev name as MI CONTROL CENTER.apk. Just follow the steps mentioned below one by one-
How to install MIUI 12 Control Center on any MIUI 11 Devices (NO ROOT)
- Download this mi control center.apk. Click here
- And install it on your phone.
- Once you have installed mi control center.apk and allow the following permission to run this app simply clicking one by one-
- For accessibility click on it and then click on the “more downloaded services options” and enable the mi control center.
- Similarly for write options just enable it
- For notifications click the enable options.
You can also check my latest post How to install MIUI 12 on Redmi K20 via OTA update and How to Update K20 Pro from V188.8.131.52.QFKINXM to V184.108.40.206.QFKINXM
Once you have allowed all this permission.. you will see that mi control center is running….
Well done guys, you have successfully installed this app. Now you can easily experience the MIUI 12 control center and notification style in your MIUI 11 devices..
I hope this article will helpful for you and guys don’t forget to comment below if you have any queries. Thank you guys. See you in the next article.