Hey Everyone welcome back to Lets See Tech. Today I am going to share How to install MIUI 12 on Redmi K20 via OTA update. As we all know MIUI 12 global stable update and MIUI 12 India stable update start to rolling out to all the Redmi K20 users. Some of the users may get the update too early or lately. The user interface of MI phone is famous for its features. In MIUI 12 we get tons of new features below I have mentioned few of them.
MIUI 12 Highlighted Features:
- Now you can shoot video and capture images in fullscreen mode.
- Advanced Floating Mode is here for multitasking effortlessly.
- More advanced Dark mode, it can automatically adjust contrast to decrease eye strain.
- Super wallpaper is one of the highlighted features in MIUI12, it includes animated 3D wallpapers which is attractive and its wallpaper zooming animation is so amazing and gonna love it. Advertisement
- System UI animation is more smooth as compared to MIUI 11 update.
- Video editor toolbar in the gallery app is also available.
Okay, now come to the topic How to install MIUI 12 on Redmi K20 via OTA update from V184.108.40.206.QFKINXM to V220.127.116.11.QFKINXM. Currently, my Redmi K20 MIUI version is V18.104.22.168.QFKINXM. But that global update version is actually for MIUI V22.214.171.124.QFKMIXM to V126.96.36.199.QFKMIXM. Although I have downloaded that the OTA file and tried to install, it is failed because my MIUI version is V188.8.131.52.QFKIN
I can install the released global stable MIUI V184.108.40.206.QFKMIXM in Redmi K20 via fastboot mode. But I think it’s very complicated. I prefer only OTA update in my Redmi K20 because it is easy and safe.
How to install MIUI 12 on Redmi K20 via OTA update
- Go to system settings and click on “about phone” option.
- Now click “system update” option and click on the right side three-dot. Now check whether “choose update package” option is available or not.
- If not available that option then clicks on the MIUI 11 logo 7 to 10 times and it will enable that option.
- Once this option is enabled just click on it and locate your V220.127.116.11.QFKINXM zip file and install it.
Redmi K20 V18.104.22.168.QFKINXM to V22.214.171.124.QFKINXM OTA Update (India Stable) Click Here
Redmi K20 Recovery ROM MIUI V126.96.36.199.QFKINXM (India Stable) Click Here
Redmi K20 Recovery ROM MIUI V188.8.131.52.QFKMIXM (Global stable) Click Here