OIL Dibrugarh District 2021 Recruitment | Graduate Engineer: Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer
newer horizons of all-around growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation
of Crude Oil, Natural Gas and Production of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam.
OIL Dibrugarh District 2021 Vacancy Details
Engagement Code: FHQ/GE/ERP/2021-10
• The minimum qualifying marks will be 50 for all categories.
• The breakup of 100 marks will be on, Professional Knowledge and skills (in concerned discipline),
Professional Knowledge and skills (in allied discipline), Personal Attributes and Soft Skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates shall apply only through email to email@example.com on or before
01/07/2021, with the filled-in application form which is attached herewith (page 4 and 5 of this
advertisement), with the relevant self-attested (signed with date) documents as detailed under:
i. DOB Proof i.e., Birth Certificate or Class X certificate containing DOB.
ii. Educational qualification document i.e., Final Year mark sheet or Pass certificate.
iii. Experience Certificates containing required years of experience.
iv. Caste Certificate in proper format (if applicable).
• Online Applications without filled in Bio-Data form will be rejected.
• The candidates are advised to send through email the Application Form along with the above documents to the email ID mentioned above in separate PDF files with proper naming in each file. Page 2 of 5
• The documents of the shortlisted candidates will be verified with the originals at the time of joining at
• Candidates sending the Biodata form without the required scanned documents as mentioned above will
• A duly self-attested (with date) recent passport size photograph has to be compulsorily affixed on the
top right corner of the application duly self-attested (with date). Applications without photographs will
• Experience will be calculated strictly based on the experience certificates provided/sent vide email along
with the application form. Candidature of Candidates not providing experience certificates will be
• The candidates shortlisted for the interview will be informed through e-mail about the date and time of
interview. As such candidates are advised to mention a valid email ID and mobile number.
• The interviews for the shortlisted candidates will be online. The mode of interview (GoogleMeet, Zoom
Call/Webex, etc.) will be intimated to the eligible shortlisted candidates well in advance.
• The candidates will be shortlisted for an interview after scrutiny of eligibility by OIL. Candidates meeting
the eligibility criteria will only be called for the contractual interview.
• Online Applications received through email after the last date i.e., 01/07/2021 will be rejected.
Detailed Advertisement: Click here