Hey, guys welcome back to lets see tech. I hope you guys are doing great and safe with your family and loved ones. Like this situation, we all know people are now more into games to spend quality time. So today we will talk about survival game. If you love to kill those zombies then you can go for it. Into the Dead 2 is basically a zombie action game developed by PikPok and you have to kill those zombies and have to survive no one will be there to help just you along with a weapon. Cool right. If we talk about the graphic of the game that is awesome for both iOS, Android platform. You will love the graphic. And you will find different stages here. Where you have to fight and you have to survive.
In this world, no one is safe and how far you can go to make it alive. You will get lots of challenges and different stages to fight. Player has no option but to move forward and get as far as possible before dying. weapons can be picked up from supply crates to kill those zombies. you will get powerful weapons and ammo you have to unlock and upgrade weapons, explosives and more. Environments- Different locations- Military bases, rural farm communities and oil fields. you will also get Additional story event, special event mode will be there. Furthermore, you can play offline take your game anywhere, no internet connection required. Into the Dead 2 is free to play but some items you may need to purchase
See Also: Quick review on PUBG vs FREE FIRE
- Special event mode– you can improve your skills to win exclusive prizes
- Multiple environments– different locations- from oil fields, military bases and rural farm communities
- Additional story event– Five additional story event from burning forests to frozen mountain tops.
- Powerful weapons and ammo– unlock, upgrade weapons, firearms and many more!
- Chapters– seven chapters and 60 stages full of challenges.
- play offline– you can play offline, no internet connection is required.
Into the Dead 2 1.35.0 Update
- Side stories mode– Different story every week
- New weapon– Variety of weapons are now available to purchase directly from the collection screen.